Have you been accused of a crime? Whether you are dealing with a drunk driving arrest or you have been charged with a drug or firearms violation, we can help. Through many years of working hard to protect and defend the rights of people like you, we have built a trusted reputation in Baltimore and throughout Maryland.
Contact us at 410-402-1075 for a free initial consultation with a trusted and experienced criminal defense lawyer.
Our experience and knowledge can benefit you in any criminal case, including those related to:
- Drug Charges, including drug conspiracy, drug possession, drug trafficking, and drug sale
- Firearms Violations, including illegal guns, concealed weapons, and felons in possession of firearms
- White Collar Crimes, including embezzlement, tax fraud, and employee theft
- Homicide and Violent Crimes, including armed robbery, rape, arson, and weapons violations
- Domestic Violence, including spousal abuse, child abuse, and other domestic abuse
- Violations of Probation, at the District and Circuit Court
- DWI/DUI, including drunk driving and other serious traffic violation cases, such as reckless driving, underage drunk driving, and hit and run
The consequences of a criminal charge can impact your entire life. Beyond jail time, fines, and restitution, you could have a permanent scar on your record that may impact your ability to get a job, a loan, and even a driver’s license. Defend against these consequences by choosing an experienced attorney.